Wednesday, April 11, 2012

wigs, cosplays], hopeless homestuck addiction, and a few little changes

i love wigs
just really, really love them

i have pretty long hair, so i just love wearing cute bobed (that is so a word) wigs, i feel all grown-up and cute~ i spotted a wig on gothic lolita wigs that is a short pink-blue blend curly bob. i just wana buy it and wear it all of the time~!~!~!~!~!
here's a picture~!
so cute.
 
Also, speaking of wigs~! i've been styling 2~! (sadly, i only have a picture of one TT^TT) they are for my rose lalonde cosplay this saturday and sunday. 
consider this your first lesson in showmanship
so excited~!!! the other is a little longer and white. it has a much more "grimdark/black dress rose" feel.

so as you can probably tell, i began reading homestuck. my boyfriend was all "you should read this, its really good" and then my cosplay group began reading it, and a long time friend had been pestering me about it for 2 years so i gave it a go. now i am hopelessly adicted. (as you guessed from the title.) this made me learn to knit. so yeah, adicted to a webcomic and now i knit.
I'm hoping to gain ncea credits for this blog if i at all can. (media studys don't fail me now!) 


well, this has been lizzy, saying OMG I HAVEN'T DIED AND NEATER HAS THIS BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment